Exceptional Team Members Wanted
Guar Resources is always interested in connecting with great applicants who could be the next members of our team. The foundation of our organization is our capable staff comprised of professionals dedicated to serving our organization, our growers, and our customers.
The plant runs 24/7. Shifts are 8 hour shifts from 6A-2P, 2P-10P and 10P-6A. It is a policy of Guar Resources to perform pre-employment criminal background checks and drug screens.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Brownfield, Texas
Duties: Under the supervision and guidance of Production Manager and Crew Lead, Plant Operator is responsible for operating facility to process guar beans into guar powder.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using computer based process control system and various gauges, dials, or other indicators monitor process parameters insuring they are within specified limits.
- Monitor alarms and act according to company procedures in case they are active.
- Assist Crew Leaders in keeping shift log.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment
- Move raw material and finished product according to production schedule.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Assist maintenance technicians during scheduled maintenance and repairs.
Training & Requirements/Skills/Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed and certified to operate rolling stock
- Confined space entry
- Preventive maintenance operations
- Startup, shut down, idle plant procedures
- Basic first aid/CPR
- Basic warehousing procedures
- Complete daily logs and reports
- Proper bagging and tagging procedures
- Scale calibration/ scale operations
- Safety operations including proper use of personal protection equipment
- Competitive $12.00/hour rate, with shift differentials.
- 100% Company paid health insurance (available after 90 days waiting period).
- 100% Company paid life insurance up to $25,000 (available after 90 days waiting period).
- 100% Company paid uniforms and weekly cleaning.
- Company provided safety equipment including steel toed boots.
- 13 Days paid vacation, sick or personal days (available after 90 days waiting period).
- 7 Paid holidays (available after 90 days waiting period).
Note: This position is in Brownfield, Texas and the closest major city is Lubbock, Texas. We are seeking a candidate who, if out of the area, will be willing to relocate within 40 miles of Brownfield and begin working as soon as possible. Please submit your resume as part of indicating your interest. No phone calls, please.
In Order to Apply
- Please have your current and past job history available.
- Please be prepared to offer past employment references.
- Please upload a resume document via our Online Job Interest Form.