An Outstanding Opportunity
Guar Resourcees, LLC ("GR") offers U.S. farmers a way to maintain nutrient-rich soil while reaping the benefits of growing guar. You can contract with GR prior to planting with our commitment to purchase your entire crop at harvest.
GR maintains a large seed base, and licenses guar seed to growers. Incorporating guar into the planting cycle can replenish and improve the soil due to its nitrogen-enhancing properties. Its drought-tolerant characteristics help to ensure profitability in ever-changing climates and drought conditions.
Why Plant Guar?
These are a few of the financial and soil management benefits from growing guar:
- Guaranteed purchase of your entire harvest.
- Converts atmospheric nitrogen to plant-available nitrogen – improves your soil.
- Works well in rotation with cotton – University research has demonstrated up to 15% yield increases in cotton grown following guar.
- Guar is a low risk and low-input crop that can help break disease cycles in your field
- Plants are extremely hardy with minimal disease and insect pressures.
Read what growers just like you are saying about guar and its benefits.
Download our flyer that explains more about guar, planting stats & details.