Guar Resources LLC offers US farmers a way to maintain nutrient-rich soil while reaping the benefits of growing guar. Guar Resources contracts with growers prior to planting and commits to purchase the entire crop at harvest.
Guar Resources maintains a large seed base, and licenses guar seed to growers. Incorporating guar into the planting cycle can replenish and improve the soil due to its nitrogen-enhancing bacteria. Its drought-tolerant characteristics help to ensure profitability in ever-changing climates and drought conditions.
Why Plant Guar?
- Guaranteed purchase of your entire harvest
- Converts atmospheric nitrogen to plant-available nitrogen – Improves your soil
- Works well in rotation with cotton – University research has shown up to 15% yield increases in cotton grown following guar
- Guar is a low risk and low-input crop that can help break disease cycles in your field
- Plants are extremely hearty with minimal disease and insect pressures
Guar Resources encourages growers to contact our team of agronomists who can provide complete information on the benefits of growing guar.