Food Safety & Quality Management - Priority One
GR is officially registered as SQF Code Edition 7.2 - Level 3: Comprehensive Food Safety and Quality Management System. This is an important part of our commitment to food safety and quality throughout our processing operation.
The SQF Institute website offers additional details, but a few key benefits include:
- SQF is recognized by retailers and foodservice providers around the world who require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
- Using the SQF certification program helps reduce assessment inconsistencies and costs of multiple assessment standards.
- The SQF Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
- Administered by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), SQF benefits from continual retailer feedback about consumer concerns. These benefits are passed on to SQF certified suppliers, keeping them a step ahead of their competitors.
- SQF is the only schema to integrate a quality component as well as food safety.